Over the last couple weeks, I can say these instances personally took place. They are in no random order, but after each occurrence, I’ve said, “I must be really tired”. I hope my sleepiness, combined with action, makes you smile.
- It’s Sunday morning. I get a text that says, “Good morning”. I respond with, “yes, sin is up, so it must be”. “OOPS Sun is sun” “No, not sun, sin”. “OMG! I need sleep”. I received a simple, “LOL” response.
- The dogs get me up early. I manage to get them outside. Next, according to their schedule, it’s time to eat. Fill both bowls and promptly try to put the container of food IN the fridge instead of ON the fridge.
- I attempt to make coffee. I load the K-up into my Keurig machine, press the button, and watch as coffee spills everywhere. Hint: place a cup on the tray so that doesn’t happen.
- I attempt to make coffee (a different day). Same steps, only I do place the cup on the tray, but no coffee. I watch for several minutes. OH! It would help to press the button to start it.
- You attempt to write a blog post, after two cups of coffee. I’ve already logged into Facebook. I attempt to type, “wordpress” and you type, “Facebook”.
- I posted this piece and quickly realized I had some errors to correct. I really shouldn’t post when this sleepy.
Well there ends this list. The last instance just happened this morning, so my brain still hasn’t processed that second cup of coffee.
Have a wonderful day everyone!