Last night I was heading out to a meeting. I was at the stoplight, right before getting ready to access the freeway. A new, shiny black charger pulls up next to me. I could see two young males in the car as the driver starts revving the engine.
I have become a car snob over the years. I freely admit this. I grew up with always driving run-down cars, never purchasing new and something always needed to be fixed on our cars. I have been involved in the import scene as well as having dealt with muscle cars. I have been a participant in numerous car shows (against my will but that’s another story…) and I’m not as “car-stupid” as I used to be.
As this “kid” kept revving his engine last night, I couldn’t help but think:
- Give mommy and daddy’s car back to them
- If you knew anything about cars, a CTS has beaten Chargers in a variety of categories, including performance.
- You actually think your 4-door, family car, is even comparable to my luxury sports car. That’s cute!
- If you really wanted to sports car, you would have gone with the Challenger and not the Charger.
- Speaking of sports cars, try that crap again and you best hope I don’t see you with MY Challenger; my other car. Doubt you’d pull the same, stupid stunt then.
- Don’t rev on me.
Btw…Chargers aren’t bad cars. Since I own a Challenger, there’s just no comparison (imo)
Again, I admit I’m a car snob. But I’m a downright b*tch when it comes to “children” thinking they are grown and want to race, when they are clearly outclassed and don’t have the common sense of an ass; sorry mule. I don’t race, but I do know how to drive. That’s all I’m sayin’.