Reblog from Hookup Cultures. I can relate to this post so much. I was a vegetarian/pescatarian for 9 years. I enjoyed that time in my life.
Comments have been disabled. Please visit original post to leave a comment. Thank you!
1. Don’t you miss it?
Not really, no.
2. Oh so you’re not actually a vegetarian?
Yea, technically I’m a pescatarian because I eat fish but then you would start making fun of that too so…….
3. But like what do you eat…
You know all that stuff on your plate that isn’t meat? I eat that.
4. Do you do it for the animals or because you don’t like meat?
For the animals. But also I don’t like meat – does it matter?
5. You know you’re not helping any animals, right?
I’M HELPING MORE THAN YOU ARE
6. Don’t you want to eat this big juicy steak?
No, not really. And I would appreciate you not sticking your food in my face.
7. What happens if you eat meat?
Nothing. Unless I consumed a large quantity and go sick, but most likely nothing.
8. Would you be upset…
View original post 89 more words