Head over to Dream Big Dream Often. Lots of great reading material there!
I was nominated by Erika at That’s What An Anxious Mom Said to participate in a new challenge — the #MyFirstPostRevisited challenge.
My first post was in December 2014. I was beyond a blogging newbie, but needed to share info and I needed a break from Facebook. Here’s my more than obvious first blog post. Feel free to click here or just read below:
Welcome to my first blog posting. Obviously, we need to start from the beginning. I will try to keep it interesting, so you’ll want to keep coming back and check to see what is happening here.
Some topics I’ll be covering are:
- Homeopathic Health Care
- Essential Oils
- Military Support
If there’s something you’re interested in seeing on this blog, please let me know. After all, if no one is interested in what I have to say, then there’s no real reason to have a blog. Right?
Well, the first post is done. We are on our way. 2015 here we come!
*photo by Pixabay.com*
I can’t believe it’s been over two years since I started this little project. I know there has been laughter, tears and frustration, but that’s life, right? Thanks for everyone who’s read at least one thing I’ve had to say and I must be doing something right because I’m still gaining followers. That or people are just as twisted as me and they like the company. Please don’t feel the need to clarify which you are. I’m just happy you’re still with me. 🙂
Here we come to the rules:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Copy and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
- Tag five other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include the rules in your post.
People who should also do this:
Thanks for the opportunity. I love meeting new bloggers!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts off!
The Reblog post will publish at…
View original post 16 more words